Adriana Silva - 077 8370 8028

Edad: 25
Medidas: 34C-24-34
Altura: 180 cm (5'11")
Cumpleaños: 04-18
Horario: 24hs
Celular: 07783708028
Ciudad: London
Zona:
Tel Int: (+41) 07783708028

My name is Adriana. I am 25 years old and originally from Brazil. I stand 5' 11'' (1,80cm), have long silky hair, a slim toned body and naturally tanned skin.
I am fluent in English, Portuguese and Italian and I am currently at university. I love having fun and when I have some spare time I try to invest it in my modelling career, with works published in the UK, Brazil and also in Italy.
I am eager to seduce and I invite you to spend some time in my company to fulfill the wildest fantasies you have only dreamed of. So why not embark into a world of new experience, fantasy and mystery
Another one of my many passions in life is travelling, so if you request an overseas visit, do not make the distance stand in between us. I am only a phone call away and before you know it, I can be whisked away to exciting locations around the UK and indeed the world. Together we can do anything, as long as it is fun and safe for the both of us.
I can assure you we will have a lot of fun together and I guarantee I will always rise to the occasion. Phone me for a chat and we can talk about further details and your personal requirements.
I can be reached by phone, but please note withheld telephone numbers will not be taken seriously.
Thanks for taking the time to read my profile and I do hope we can meet up some time soon!
Black gentleman always welcome.
Kisses,
Adriana

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario