Leticia Bysmarck - 077 677 92188

Edad: 22
Medidas: 140-62-95
Altura: 1.75m
Dotación: 23cm
Cumpleaños: 08-11
Horario: 24hs
Celular: 07767792188
Ciudad: London
Zona:
Tel Int: (+44) 7767792188

The ultimate Amazon Shemale. I am pleased to welcome classy gentlemen to my site. Leticia caters to almost all types of desires provoking sensuality. I am unique, exotic, glamorous, high class transsexual, the ultimate dream for all her discerning clientele.

As you all have different tastes, you will certainly find an aspect of me that responds to your interest.I am an refined beauty and sophisticated lady is always gentle and loving with genuine beginners, as she can sense them.
An upscale women appreciates a well-mannered man who is well groomed, the man who knows how to treat a lady respecting what both concern. I have pleased to invite you to pay her a visit to an honest, reliable and discreet first class service. Give me a call for appointment in advanc advanced, but pls.

NO PRIVATE OR WHITTED NUMBERS.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario