Naike - 075 037 38626

Edad: 28
Medidas: 95-65-95
Altura: 1.75m
Dotación: 21
Cumpleaños: 07-23
Horario: 24hs
Celular: 07503738626
Ciudad: London
Zona:
Tel Int: (+44) 7503738626

All - Italian blonde bombshell new to the scene in London.
Absolutely stunning at 5'6”, 115 lbs., with an amazingly toned, smooth dancers figure completely free of hormones guaranteeing you a rock hard experience you won't soon forget.
I have a petite, slim, tight body 36C-24-34 with long beautiful legs leading to my 9 inch surprise.
I'd love to dress for you in one of my erotic outfits that's sure to fulfill even your wildest shemale fantasies.
My sessions are available on an incall basis at my private, expect a gentleman who can arrive clean and treat me with respect. I enjoy what I do and want to build lasting friendships. My sessions are always free of any negative attitude.
I also offer some fetish and fantasy scenarios. I find it a huge turn on to have my partners wear a new pair of silk panties for me!
Although I do entertain on an hourly basis, I enjoy spending the night, weekend, or even traveling with that special gentleman.
Indulge your fantasies, for a night of passion you won't forget!
Call me so we can find out what turns you on!
Available Incall and Outcall
My rate is non-negotiable.
To arrange an appointment only please call.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario