Erica Brown - 078 248 61668

Edad: 25
Medidas: 36-26-36
Altura: 5'8" (173 cm)
Cumpleaños: 04-18
Horario: 24hs
Celular: 07824861668
Ciudad: London
Zona:
Tel Int: (+44) 7824861668

Simply the best transsexual in town.
100% Fully Functional.
Available to men and couples.
Hi Gentlemen,
Are you tired of girls who show glamorous air-brushed pictures in there ads and look nothing like there pictures in person?

Don't settle for less, call the best!
My name is ERIKA at your service. love submissive men and first timers. I am very easy going and more then anything easy to get along and of course open minded.
My stats are as follow and accurate: I stand 6'0", weight 170 lbs., breast size 36 DD, my waist is size 26, my hips size is 36 and of course my fully functional friend that measures 9.5 inches - always functional and ready to play.
I am available for incall and outcall my place or yours.
Incall means you will come visit me at my place.
Outcall means I will come visit you at your hotel.
WARNING: Erotic encounters with me may very well prove to be addictive. In the days following our session you may experience frequent daydreams leading to a decline in job performance and an inability to concentrate. In such cases contact me as soon as possible for a priority appointment.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario